| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Wi in September is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 102.6mm (4in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Wi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Watertown, Wi, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NNE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) ESE