| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Wi in May is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 72.4mm (2.9in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Wi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Watertown, Wi, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NNE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) ESE