| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Wi in July is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Wi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Watertown, Wi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NNE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) ESE