| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Wi in January is cold at -8.8 °C (16.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.9 °C (7 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Wi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Watertown, Wi, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NNE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) ESE