| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Wi in August is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Watertown, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NNE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) ESE